India's only training course in Soil-less Cultivation/Hydroponics.
Come!!! Spark a Revolution.
The Institute of Simplified Hydroponics conducts regular courses in Simplified Hydroponics/Soil-less Cultivation
Training was first started in Jan 2009 and so far the Institute has trained more than 5000 students from all over India.
Training Workshops in Simplified Hydroponics
Training workshops have been scheduled as follows for the year 2017
These programmes will be conducted in Dharwad, North Karnataka
*we reserve the right to change the dates or reschedule the programs due to any reasons without advance notice.
Each Workshop can accommodate no more than 18 participants at any time.
It is therefore prudent to book your seats well in advance and all registrations close two weeks before training dates.
Interested in attending? Please email us on email@example.com
Outstation Training Workshops
These can be conducted if there are individuals and/or organisations that can gather atleast 20 students at a time. s per convenient time slots these programs can be conducted any where in India/abroad.
What you will learn
Introduction to hydroponics/soil-less cultivation
- History of Hydroponics
- Present day application of hydroponics
- How plants grow and what are their basic needs
- What can be grown in Hydroponics
- Yields and reasons for higher yields in Hydroponics
- Possibilities of growing varieties
- How much can be grown in a unit area.
- Making growing containers and basic recyclable materials.
- Kinds of Substrates and how to prepare them and resources to procure them
- Importance of root aeration and choice of substrates
- Importance of Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide and Light intensity for plants
- What is Photosynthesis and best times for the same
- Planting of seeds and germination characteristics
- Transplanting of saplings into larger grow beds
- Spacing characteristic between plants
- Growing in nutrient solution. What can be grown?
- Nutrients Explanation- difference between Organic and Hydroponics
- Mixing of Nutrients- How to use and concentrations
- When and how much to water plants with nutrients.
- What is a nutrient station.
- Garden- Hygienic Practices
- Pest control- Types of pests
- Trap crops. What are they?
- Herbal Pesticides-How to create/mix and use them.
- Mechanical Pest Traps-how they work
- Day to Day maintenance of a Hydroponics garden.
- Reference of erstwhile ISH students and their work
- Resources and support from ISH staff
- Vocational and Business opportunities in Hydroponics- Potential
- Types of Commercial Hydroponic Systems.